Saturday, July 20, 2013

www.no4walls.org


I have been thinking ...each page of this blog should have an intro..I have a title
"when my ship comes in" I have to keep thinking ...

there are no walls on love or for love no boundaries

when my ship comes in

I will have lots of space for lease

because there will be no 4 walls

helping hands

The past comes alive when you have plans

An open struggle is admitting there is no challenge with fear

Fear is controlling, control for the challenge of fear

Life is freedom. freedom is control. Freedom is fear,

fear of being controlled by challenge and decisions.

An individual has no rights to decisions control is in unity,

unity the challenge

Life is the acknowledgement of forward movement.

To be living each step must be forward.

When my ship comes in....
something a little lighter ...maybe next time

http://meatthat.livejournal.com
Carmen Bethel

No comments: